AC MACHINE FEATURES
- The control system consists of a touch panel and a digital display.
- This makes it easy and safe to use.
- The features of the functions and units on the panel are described below.
- The pulse unit operates directly with the main motor rotation reference.
- Display 100-1000 strokes are digitally displayed in × 100 format.
- The control buttons are 3 for stroke selector, cancellation and stroke start
HEAT CONTROL UNIT
- The temperature control unit is adjustable between 0-100˚C with 0.1˚C accuracy.
- The control outputs are 2 for heating and cooling as Δt = ± 0.5˚C
- The set temperature value is automatically stored in the memory.
- The tachometer unit has 4 × digital display and measures directly from the turn reference (encoder) on the main motor.
- The speed sensitivity is ± 1dev / min.
- Speed potentiometer: 10 kinds linear 10k.
- The potentiometer is coupled to the potentiometer large type dial for easy speed setting
SPEED CONTROL SYSTEM
- Machine main motor: Siemens 11 kW-ac / 15 kW-ac
- Speed control unit: Siemens Micromaster – 420 (standard)
- Cycle range: 0-4000 rpm
- Operating voltage: 3 × 380 V.AC. 50HZ
- Speed reference input: 0 – 10v d.c.
- Output reference: 0 hz – 135 hz
[/vc_column_text][vc_message message_box_style=”3d”]Thanks to its touch panel and digital screens, it has an easy and safe structure.[/vc_message][/vc_column][vc_column width=”5/12″][vc_column_text]