[vc_row][vc_column width=”7/12″][vc_column_text]CMX 105 Technical Specifications
- Due to the pressure applied by the ball over valve and therefore the valve begins to leak.
- These cracks are too small to be seen.
- These cracks can be controlled with Cmax 102 and microscope
- If the cracks seen under the microscope are not very deep, the surface can be ground by CMAX 120 and the valve can be made usable again.
- The CMX 120 is easy to use and reduces cost because it allows the valve to be reused.
- This is why the injector is an important aid in repair.
- The CMX 120 is supplied with abrasives suitable for each valve surface
- In addition, the abrasive has the opportunity to re-sharpen easily.
[/vc_column_text][vc_message message_box_style=”3d”]The CMX 120 is easy to use and reduces cost because it allows the valve to be reused.[/vc_message][/vc_column][vc_column width=”5/12″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]